Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This article is about the item which was translated as "Barrier" in the SNES/PS versions of Chrono Trigger. For other uses of the term "Barrier", see Barrier (Disambiguation).
|Japanese Name||バリアボール (Barrier Ball?)|
|Equipment Type||Consumable Item|
|Description||A sphere that erects a magical barrier.|
|Effect||Sustained magic damage cut by 1/3|
|Price||N/A on SNES/PS |
5000 G (Chrono Trigger (DS))
|Vendor Locations||Reptite Village, Lost Sanctum (Chrono Trigger (DS) only)|
|Won From||Aecytosaur, |
|Charmable Fiends||Acid, |
and Red Scouter.
|Treasure Chests||Fiendlord's Keep (Middle Ages), |
Mountain of Woe (Antiquity)
- Effect: Similar to the Barrier spell cast by Magus, this item cuts magic hits by 1/3.
- Price: It can be bought for 5000 Gold in the Reptite Village in Lost Sanctum (Chrono Trigger (DS) only), and it sells for 2,500G.
- Charm: Acid, Free Lancer, Vilepillar, Zealot Mage, and Red Scouter.
- Drop: Version 4.0, Narble, and Aecytosaur.
- Chest: Fiendlord's Keep (x2) and Mountain of Woe (x3)
|Chrono Trigger Items|
|Consumables||Potion | Mid-Potion | Hi-Potion | Ether | Mid-Ether | Hi-Ether | Turbo Ether | Elixir | Megalixir | Panacea | Athenian Water | Shelter | Ambrosia | Lapis | Barrier Sphere | Shield Sphere | Strength Capsule | Magic Capsule | Speed Capsule|
|Key Items||Petal | Fang | Horn | Feather | Seed | Jetbike Key | Pendant | Gate Key | Rainbow Shard | Rainbow Shell | Chrono Trigger (Item) | Carpenter's Tools | Spiced Jerky | Dreamstone | Race Recorder | Moon Stone | Sun Stone | Ruby Knife | Yakra's Key | Doppel Doll | Toma's Spirits | Golden Sand | Golden Hammer | Prismastone | Saintstone | Reptmark | Waystone | Godwood | Steel Ingot | Sturdy Vines | Hearty Lunch | Rusted Blade | Lumicite Shard|
|Arena Items||Slops | Flameclaw | Seafang | Duskeye | Luxwing | Hawk Talon | Shield Cloak | Feral Wrath | Smoked Meat | Dried Mushroom | Sweet Banana | Millennia Fruit | Songbird Egg|
|Other||List of items|