|SNES/PSX Name||Power Tab|
|Description||A capsule that permanently enhances Strength.|
|Charmable Fiends||Blubber Hulk (Black Omen) |
Black Tyranno (Tyranno Lair (Prehistory))
Strength Capsules can be found as blue sparks on the field, by use of Charm, or by receiving them from NPCs. There are an infinite amount of Strength Capsules in the game due to an error in the programming. In the Black Omen, there is a Blubber Hulk (known as Tubster in the SNES/PS version) that can be Charmed for a Strength Capsule. After defeating the enemy, exit and reenter the room they spawn in, and the Blubber Hulk will again be present to fight, with a new Strength Capsule available for Ayla to charm.
Locations[edit | edit source]
End of Time[edit | edit source]
- Main article: End of Time
- Beat Spekkio between levels 40 and 98 (when he's in Masa&Mune form). Also awards 1 Magic Capsule and 1 Speed Capsule.
- Beat Spekkio at level 99 (when he's in Nu form). Awards 10 Magic Capsules, 10 Speed Capsule, and 10 Strength Capsules.
Prehistory[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Prehistory
Antiquity[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Antiquity
- Mudbeast Den: In the lower-right corner of the cave.
Middle Ages[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Middle Ages
- Guardia Forest: At the far right end, lower rock.
- Manolia Cathedral: In a room with soldiers, in a bucket.
- Giant's Claw: Behind the 4th jaw.
- Giant's Claw: Behind the 2nd jaw.
- Giant's Claw: Take the path left of the prison.
Present[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Present
- Guardia Forest: At the far right end.
- Porre: Market.
- Hero's Grave: Southwest of the between-floors (right stairs).
Future[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Future
- Geno Dome: Southeast of the long passage with red floor-lights.
- Death Peak: Dash to the upper-right corner - right of the first tree.
Black Omen[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Black Omen
- Charm Blubber Hulk (infinite times: repeatedly exit and return to the room).
|Chrono Trigger items|
|Consumables||Potion | Mid-Potion | Hi-Potion | Ether | Mid-Ether | Hi-Ether | Turbo Ether | Elixir | Megalixir | Panacea | Athenian Water | Shelter | Ambrosia | Lapis | Barrier Sphere | Shield Sphere | Strength Capsule | Magic Capsule | Speed Capsule|
|Key Items||Petal | Fang | Horn | Feather | Seed | Jetbike Key | Pendant | Gate Key | Rainbow Shard | Rainbow Shell | Chrono Trigger (Item) | Carpenter's Tools | Spiced Jerky | Dreamstone | Race Recorder | Moon Stone | Sun Stone | Ruby Knife | Yakra's Key | Doppel Doll | Toma's Spirits | Golden Sand | Golden Hammer | Prismastone | Saintstone | Reptmark | Waystone | Godwood | Steel Ingot | Sturdy Vines | Hearty Lunch | Rusted Blade | Lumicite Shard|
|Arena Items||Slops | Flameclaw | Seafang | Duskeye | Luxwing | Hawk Talon | Shield Cloak | Feral Wrath | Smoked Meat | Dried Mushroom | Sweet Banana | Millennia Fruit | Songbird Egg|
|Other||List of items|