Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also is used for small sets of see also information at the head of article sections.
- Up to 15 parameters are permitted: only the first is mandatory.
- The list is dynamically generated so that the word "and" is always placed between the final two entries.
- If more than 15 entries are supplied, a message will be displayed pointing out the problem.
- You can use parameters l1 to l15 to specify alternative labels for the links.
- make sure to start label parameters with a lowercase el (l), not a one (1) or pipe (|)
- adding newline characters will break article links