|Weapon||Carrot, Beta Carotene|
- "The monsters aren't attacking people randomly. They're just trying to protect themselves. So why do people have to kill them indiscriminately for? What a pitiful life we lead if that's what it means to live!"
- — Janice
Story[edit | edit source]
She leads a cheerier life than most Demi-humans, and loves to get caught up in the moment of a heated battle. After she is defeated by Serge, she joins him on his quest. The God of War (most likely Spekkio) admires her fighting spirit, and bestows her with the technique "What's Up Doc".
How to Recruit[edit | edit source]
Have either Sprigg in her non-transformed state, or another character equipped with the Forget-Me-Not Pot accessory, finish off various enemies during the regular course of the game (a good area to find a wide variety of enemies is in the Bend of Time), and these defeated monsters will be added to your list of available monsters to fight Janice with, as well as providing Sprigg with many new Doppelgang forms. Note also that Sprigg - and Sprigg alone - does not need the Forget-Me-Not Pot equipped to capture monsters.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- High base accuracy
- Weapons (including her strongest weapon) can be obtained without forging
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Low Magic Power with magic-based offensive techs
- Low HP
- Generally mediocre stats other than magic defense
Tech Skills[edit | edit source]
- BeatIt - 3 Stars
- 24Carrots - 19 Stars
- What'sUpDoc - Put Janice in the lead and speak to the Octo monster (Spekkio?) at the Bend of Time.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Doc - Pip - Riddel - Serge - Starky - Steena|
|Grobyc - Guile - Harle - Luccia - Lynx - Mojo - Skelly|
|Draggy - Greco - Janice - Kid - Macha - Miki - Orcha - Zappa|
|Fargo - Irenes - Korcha - Leena - Marcy - Nikki - Orlha - Pierre|
|Funguy - Leah - Mel - Norris - Poshul - Sneff - Viper - Zoah|
|Glenn - Karsh - NeoFio - Radius - Razzly - Sprigg - Turnip - Van|